Are you interested in harnessing the therapeutic powers of essential oils? ACHS’s online aromatherapy programs boast a rigorous, Alliance of International Aromatherapists-recognized and National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy-approved, comprehensive curriculum at Certificate, Diploma, and Undergraduate and Graduate degree levels.
ACHS Aromatherapy graduates have a five year (2008-2012) success rate of 97.2% on the Aromatherapy Registration Council National Exam leading to registration as a Registered Aromatherapist.
Since the beginning of time, humans have utilized the therapeutic properties of plant oils to disinfect, moisturize, fight bacteria, ward off viruses, prevent illness, facilitate sleep, induce states of calmness or alertness, and to create pleasing environments.
A growing number of recent studies have confirmed essential oils’ health-supportive properties, making aromatherapy more popular than ever—in the mainstream medical community and in holistic healing circles.
Immerse yourself in every aspect of aromatherapy, from theory to practical knowledge. Learn the chemistry, botany, history, identification, proper usage, and safety procedures you must know to successfully practice aromatherapy on its own or in conjunction with other holistic health training.
You can earn your accredited clinical aromatherapy diploma online at the American College of Healthcare Sciences in less than 5 semesters as a half-time student in our dynamic online classes.
Your admissions advisor will help you develop the best path for your aromatherapy education and opportunities to earn a wide range of accredited, nationally recognized credentials, including your:
- Certificate in Natural Products Manufacturing Online (CNPM)
- Certificate in Aromatherapy (Cert. Aroma.)
- Diploma in Aromatherapy (Dip. Aroma.)
- Associate of Applied Science in Complementary Alternative Medicine with Aromatherapy Major degree
- Graduate Certificate in Aromatherapy
- Master of Science in Aromatherapy degree
- Master of Science in Complementary Alternative Medicine degree
Are you ready to learn more?
The ACHS Department of Aromatherapy looks forward to hearing from you.
Just some of the benefits you will receive while you are an aromatherapy student at ACHS:
• Interactive, user-friendly, expert instructor-led online classrooms, which use video, audio, and custom ACHS eTextbooks to guide you step-by-step
• Online lectures updated with the latest information and cutting-edge research
• Regular interaction with your faculty designed to enhance your understanding and assess your learning to date. You work through each semester's classes with your classmates in groups (cohorts) that progress from one class to the next together, enhancing your learning and building life-long friendships as you go.
• Your online classes, including all resources and discussions are accessible 24/7 to support your learning and connect you with your fellow students, all of whom are adult learners from varying walks of life
• Eligibility for Student Membership to ABMP, which provides generous discounts covering business needs, wellness and insurance, travel and leisure, and online and wireless services all available with your login data as soon as you join as well as Practitioner level coverage upon graduation.
And, once you achieve aromatherapy certification there are even more benefits. Graduates of the certificate, diploma, and undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible to apply for the Aromatherapy Registration Council examination and achieve Registered Aromatherapist (RA)TM status.
Regardless of which level or track you choose, ACHS invites all aromatherapy enthusiasts to attend its highly acclaimed Summer School in Syros, Greece and the Aromatic Indonesia Tour, where you will receive advanced aromatherapy education with a focus on therapeutic perfumery blending, wildcrafting botanicals, and distillation - and experience an educational adventure of a lifetime!