This course is intended as an introduction to the study of biology, genetics, ecology, and evolution. Topics include a short history of biology, scientific method, basic chemistry of life, cell structure and function, photosynthesis, cell respiration, cell reproduction, genetics, evolution and ecology.
Required Materials (Course Pack)
The Required Materials (or Course Pack) cost—including standard shipping within the United States—is $109. This includes:
- Online Materials and Library Resources (OMLR) - $99
Textbooks and Media*
Total Course Price: $975 (3 credits x $325 per credit) + $109 Course Pack + $183 Textbook = $1267.00
Does not include Registration Fee, which is $200 per program or $30 per credit if enrolling in single courses.
* You may always elect to buy or rent your textbooks/ebooks new or used. However, when choosing to purchase college textbooks and supplementary materials outside the College store, please use caution to ensure you purchase the correct version of required materials.
- Expert faculty with real-world professional experience
- All instruction and evaluation, including weekly interaction with your instructor through the online classroom, live teleconferences and/or chats, email, and the Instructor’s Virtual Office
- Dynamic online lectures updated regularly to include the latest evidence-based research and industry updates
- Bonus: Access to the ACHS Wellness Guide Online.