This engaging course guides the student through an understanding of Dynamic Phytotherapy (formerly called Homeobotanical Therapy), which are blended remedies prepared from herbs and then potentized in a homeopathic manner. Dynamic phytotherapy remedies are always a mixture of herbs. The Dynamic Phytotherapy Consultant learns to prepare and administer the thirty basic dynamic phytotherapy formulations into an unlimited number of combinations to fit the needs of the client. One dynamic phytotherapy blend may contain twenty, thirty, or forty different herbs.
Upon successful completion of this course, each student will be able to:
- Explain the nature, theory, and uses of Dynamic Phytotherapy, and its homeopathic and herbal roots.
- Determine the appropriate blend of herbal and Dynamic Phytotherapy remedies.
- Explain and use the concepts of dynamic nutrition, potentized nutrients, and assimilation.
- Create and potentize a Dynamic Phytotherapy blend.
- Supplement herbal and homeopathic blends, liquids, and ointments with flower remedies for optimal performance.
- Modify your herbal and Dynamic Phytotherapy training for use with pets and pastoral animals.
Maximum Enrollment: 30 students
Required Materials (Course Pack)
The Required Materials (or Course Pack) cost—including standard shipping to the continental United States—is $586.86. This includes:
- ACHS eTextbook: Petersen, D. (2016). Dynamic Phytotherapy: Homeobotanical Materia Medica. Portland, OR: American College of Healthcare Sciences. - $125
(Optional: Printed copy available for an additional $101)
- Online Materials and Library Resources (OMLR) - $99
- HOMB 201 Dynamic Phytotherapy Blending Kit (30 1 oz w/dropper bottles in storage box) - $46.24
- HOMB 201 Homeobotanical Remedy Kit (30 10 ml in storage box) - $292.62
The Required Publisher Textbooks*:
- Bekker, B & Humphreys, C (2014). Materia Medica and Repertory for Homeobotanical Therapy. New Zealand: The Herbal Energy Centre. ISBN: 9780473273583 $130.00
Total Course Price: $975 (3 credits x $325 per credit) + $586.86 + $130.00 Textbook = $1691.86
Does not include Registration Fee, which is $200 per program or $30 per credit if enrolling in single courses.
* You may always elect to buy or rent your textbooks/ebooks new or used. However, when choosing to purchase college textbooks and supplementary materials outside the College store, please use caution to ensure you purchase the correct version of required materials.
- Expert faculty with real-world professional experience in each course
- All instruction and evaluation, including weekly interaction with your instructor through the online classroom, live teleconferences and/or chats, email, and the Instructor’s Virtual Office
- Dynamic online lectures updated regularly to include the latest evidence-based research and industry updates
- Bonus: Access to the ACHS Wellness Guide Online.
Optional Recommended Reading
Click here to view the Recommended Reading for this course.
Last updated 3/8/17