Bach flower essences are a simple, natural, and safe modality developed by Dr. Edward Bach. Flower essences are used for emotional and psychological conditions and are safe and effective for adults, children, babies, animals, and plants. In this course, you will study modules designed to take you through the fundamentals of flower essence therapy.
Upon successful completion of this course, each student will be able to:
- Describe and discuss the history, philosophy, and use of flower essences
- Identify the 12 original flower essences and their development
- Prepare flower essences from plant material
- Advise how to use flower essences for pregnancy, childbirth, children, babies, animals, and plants
- Recommend flower essences for uncertainty, loneliness, lack of interest in the present, fear, over-sensitivity to ideas and influences, over concern for the welfare of others, despondency, and despair
- Create combination flower essences
- Conduct case studies
- Discuss and use other flower essences
Maximum Enrollment: 30 students
Required Materials (Course Pack)
The Required Materials (or Course Pack) cost—including standard shipping within the United States—is $368.45. This includes:
- ACHS eTextbook: Petersen, D. (2016). NAT 202: Energenic Modalities I: Flower Essences. Portland, OR: American College of Healthcare Sciences. - $100
(Optional: Printed copy available for an additional $79)
- Online Materials and Library Resources (OMLR) - $99
- NAT 202 Practical Lab Kit - $149.45
The Required Publisher Textbook*:
- Scheffer, M. (1999). Encyclopedia of Bach Flower Therapy. Rochester, VT: Healing Arts Press. ISBN: 9780892819416 $34.95
Total Course Price: $975 (3 credits x $325 per credit) + $368.45 Course Pack + $34.95 Textbook = $1378.40
Does not include Registration Fee, which is $200 per program or $30 per credit if enrolling in single course.
* You may always elect to buy or rent your textbooks/ebooks new or used. However, when choosing to purchase college textbooks and supplementary materials outside the College store, please use caution to ensure you purchase the correct version of required materials.
- Expert faculty with real-world clinical experience in each course
- All instruction and evaluation, including weekly interaction with your instructor through the online classroom, live teleconferences and/or chats, email, and the Instructor’s Virtual Office
- Dynamic online lectures updated regularly to include the latest evidence-based research and industry updates
- Bonus: Access to the ACHS Wellness Guide Online.