Nat 210 is the first of three Level Two anatomy and physiology programs at ACHS. This course covers the following body systems: Integumentary, muscular, skeletal, and nervous.
Required Materials (Course Pack)
The Required Materials (or Course Pack) cost—including standard shipping within the United States—is $219. This includes:
- ACHS Textbook eBook: Petersen, D. (2015). NAT 210: Anatomy & Physiology I. Portland, OR: American College of Healthcare Sciences. - $100
(Optional: Printed copy available for an additional $79)
- Online Materials and Library Resources (OMLR) - $99
The Required Publisher Textbooks*:
- Hansen, J. (2014). Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book (2nd ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Saunders Elsevier. ISBN# 9780323187985 $19.95
- Thibodeau, G., & Patton, K. (2015). Structure and Function of the Body (15th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Mosby/Elsevier. ISBN# 9780323341127*** $64.95
- Thibodeau, G., & Patton, K. (2015). Structure and Function of the Body: Study Guide (15th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Mosby/Elsevier. ISBN# 9780323394567** $38.95
Total Course Price: $975 (3 credits x $325 per credit) + $219 Course Pack + $123.85 Textbooks = $1317.85
Does not include Registration fee, which is $200 per program or $30 per credit if enrolling in single courses.
* You may always elect to buy or rent your textbooks/ebooks new or used. However, when choosing to purchase college textbooks and supplementary materials outside the College store, please use caution to ensure you purchase the correct version of required materials.
** This textbook is also available as a Kindle eBook from amazon.com.
*** This textbook is also available as an eBook ISBN: 9780323088497 $51.16, and in Kindle format.
- Expert faculty with real-world clinical experience in each course
- All instruction and evaluation, including weekly interaction with your instructor through the online classroom, live teleconferences and/or chats, email, and the Instructor’s Virtual Office
- Dynamic online lectures updated regularly to include the latest evidence-based research and industry updates
- Bonus: Access to the ACHS Wellness Guide Online.
Optional Recommended Reading & Study Kits