SPA 220 explores the importance of retail operations to spas, how to manage them, design them, choose and sell products, market a retail area, and open a new retail operation. It fully explores retail planning, inventory management, maximizing profits, sales and service, visual merchandising, and marketing within the spa environment. SPA 220 will help aspiring spa professionals increase their knowledge and understanding of vendor partner relationships.
Required Materials (Course Pack)
The Required Materials (or Course Pack) cost—including standard shipping within the United States—is $177.00. This includes:
- Online Materials and Library Resources (OMLR) - $66
Total Course Price: $330 (2 credits x $165 per credit) + $177 Course Pack = $507
- Does not include Registration Fee, which is $200 per program or $30 per credit if enrolling in single courses.
- Expert faculty with real-world clinical experience in each course
- All instruction and evaluation, including weekly interaction with your instructor through the online classroom, live teleconferences and/or chats, email, and the Instructor’s Virtual Office
- Dynamic online lectures updated regularly to include the latest evidence-based research and industry updates