SPA 367 provides spa managers and other spa professionals with the financial management skills they need to succeed. This course includes payroll accounting, inventory, income statements, ratio analysis, pricing, menu engineering, operations budgeting, revenue management, cash management, capital budgeting, lease accounting, and business plan development.
Required Materials (Course Pack)
The Required Materials (or Course Pack) cost—including standard shipping within the United States—is $177.00. This includes:
Schmidgall, R.S., & Korpi, J. R. (2011). Financial Management for Spas. Lansing, MI: The American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute. ISBN: 9780866123600 - $99
- Online Materials and Library Resources (OMLR) - $66
Total Course Price: $330 (2 credits x $165 per credit) + $177 Course Pack = $507
- Does not include Registration Fee, which is $200 per program or $30 per credit if enrolling in single courses.
- Expert faculty with real-world clinical experience in each course
- All instruction and evaluation, including weekly interaction with your instructor through the online classroom, live teleconferences and/or chats, email, and the Instructor’s Virtual Office
- Dynamic online lectures updated regularly to include the latest evidence-based research and industry updates