Meet our Curriculum Committee here!
Permanent Curriculum Committee members include:
- Dorene Petersen, ACHS President (BA, Dip.NT, Dip.Acu, RH (AHG))
- Erika Yigzaw, ACHS Chief Strategy Officer (LL.B. (Hons), B.Com.)
- Oleg Maksimov, Ph.D. Academic Dean
- Lauren Shapiro, Dean of English & Communications Manager (MS, BA)
- Doreen Wood, Director of Instructional Technology (M.Ed., BA)
- Ephraim Ross, Director of Innovation and Instructional Design (BA) (Chair 2014)
- The course instructions articulate or link to clear description of the technical support offered
- Course instructions articulate or link to an explanation of how the institution’s academic support system can assist assist students to effectively use the resources provided
- Course instructions articulate or link to an explanation of how the institution’s student support services can help students to reach their educational goals
- Course instructions answer basic questions related to research, writing, technology, etc., or link to tutorials or other resources that provide the information
Students, Alumni, Faculty, and Advisory Council members are invited to submit updates or suggestions for additions or updates to courses or programs to email@example.com.
In addition to the Committee's curriculum oversight, the Committee also participates in the management of ACHS's Library Services, which are primarily overseen by ACHS Librarian Lauren Shapiro. These team members systematically and regularly evaluate library services to ensure they are meeting the needs of its users and contributing to the attainment of institutional and program learning outcomes.