ACHS is committed to the success of each and every one of our students. With students in more than 70 countries worldwide, ACHS is experienced in supporting our international students. Here's a snapshot of the tools for success you have access to as an ACHS international student:
- Convenient, low-fee wire transfer payment options that save you money and help you stretch your educational dollar. >> Learn more online here.
- 24/7 access to your online classroom including study tools, your instructor's virtual office, and discussion with your peers - you'll never have to worry what time it is!
- Dedicated admissions and student advisors are available by Skype and phone (and of course email) - just let us know the best time to reach you, and we'll be happy to call you when you need help.
- Experienced shipping team that will make sure your materials arrive on-time and in perfect condition so you can hit the ground running in your studies!
- Note that taxes and duties may apply for course materials shipped to foreign countries.
- As an international student, you should allow yourself at least 12 weeks to complete your application process. This will permit you to get your transcripts submitted for evaluation (if necessary), for materials to be shipped to you and make their way through customs, complete your orientation and make any adjustments to your computer settings. Late applications from international students will be processed for the following semester.
- Note that ACHS issues 1098T tax statements to all students with a US Social Security Number. Foreign students without an SSN can request a statement from the College that may be able to used for tax purposes - check with your tax advisor.
Request information online here, and our experienced admissions advisors will help you with the rest! We look forward to helping you live your passion for holistic health and wellness!