American College of Healthcare Sciences has partnered with Flywire (formerly PeerTransfer) to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international wires for tuition payments. It's fast, simple and cost effective from any country, any time.
- Saves money - using Flywire can save you hundreds of dollars on each tuition payment vs. traditional bank wires.
- Simple - no more back-and-forth between ACHS and the bank trying to get all the information you need to make a wire payment.
- Quick - no more waiting and wondering if your payment has posted to your account. Flywire will keep you and ACHS informed along the way.
How it works:
- Flywire accepts payments from any country - typically in your home currency. We work to secure you wholesale foreign exchange rates, which are significantly lower than rates offered by traditional banks.
- Access Flywire using the links below, enter your tuition amount and immediately see how much money you will save. Once you initiate payment with Flywire, you will recieve detailed instructions on how to transfer funds to ACHS. Flywire will keep you informed at every step of the process, including when funds reach your student account.
- Payments are posted to your student account much quicker than they would be if you were using a regular bank to pay. And you can be assured that you will never have a short payment due to unexpected fees or bank charges.