Military Spouses

Military Spouses

In addition to the ACHS Military Spouse Scholarship program listed below (MyCAA), military spouses may also refer to the following websites for additional information on financial aid resources for Military Spouses.

Spouse Tuition Aid Program (STAP)

Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA)

MyCAA provides financial assistance to military spouses pursuing degrees, licenses, or credentials leading to employment in Portable Career Fields. Eligible military spouses can receive up to $4,000 in financial assistance to be used for education and training programs, tuition, and licensing/credentialing fees, including Associates, Bachelors, and Masters programs. MyCAA can also be used for course books and supplies needed for the participant's chosen profession.

To get started, military spouses should visit the MyCAA website to establish an account at For specific questions about ACHS courses and MyCAA and ACHS enrollment eligibility, contact ACHS Admissions at (503) 244-0726 or email

Read the press release here.