As one of the top 15% military-friendly institutions in the United States, ACHS is here when you need us.
With ACHS, you can:
- Maximize your education benefits
- Get the 24/7 support you need
- Access dynamic online classrooms
- Use cutting-edge technology for a stimulating, interactive learning experience.
- Achieve your educational goals
- Become a leader in your chosen field
From active duty military preparing herbal remedies over a camp stove in Afghanistan to military spouses providing wellness coaching to base communities, ACHS’s holistic health training is serving U.S. servicemembers, spouses and veterans worldwide.
As a military-friendly institution, American College of Healthcare Sciences (ACHS) makes it easy for U.S. Armed Forces servicemembers, military spouses, and veterans to maximize their education benefits and invest in their future with career training in holistic health.
In recognition of our commitment to servicemembers, veterans, and military spouses, ACHS has been recognized as a 2016 Military Friendly school for the 7th consecutive year! Learn more here: https://www.achs.edu/achs-recognized-2016-military-friendly%C2%AE-school-seventh-consecutive-year
ACHS demonstrates its commitment to its military students through its extensive military recognitions, including:
- Recognized as one of the top tier institutions with leading opportunities for military service members and spouses for seven years in a row
- Approval to participate in the U.S. Army’s GoArmyEd program and other military tuition assistance programs
- Approval to accept Veteran's Education Benefits for qualifying students enrolled in an eligible program
ACHS is proud to offer its military students access to a Military Resource Center with experienced staff available to counsel and support military students throughout their education. Contact the Military Resource Center at (800) 487-8839, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Pacific time.
Federal Student Shopping Sheet
The Federal Student Shopping Sheet is available for each ACHS program. Please contact your admissions advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 487-8839 to receive your customized shopping sheet.