ACHS Student Services
All of us at ACHS are here to support you! Please use the links to the right to access our online Student Services and see below for additional guidance. You're always welcome to email email@example.com for help and call Student Services directly at (800) 487-8839 x 170. We're available Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Pacific time.
Registration for Current Students
Your academic advisor will prepare your registration contract for you based on your current registration preferences and program requirements. You should have already received a copy of this contract to review and acknowledge to finalize your registration.
If you have not yet received your registration information for the upcoming semester, please contact your academic advisor at (800) 487-8839, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a time to talk with your advisor online here.
If you need your registration summary resent to you, click the button below:
ACHS Student Services Help Resources
ACHS offers a wide range of support to students depending on the type of help you need and specific questions you have.
Questions about registration deadlines, how to register, technical support, or other administrative questions? Contact your academic advisor by email to email@example.com or schedule a time to talk with your advisor online here.
Questions about ACHS curriculum, the best elective courses to help you reach your personal and career goals, or other content-related questions? Share your questions with your academic advisor by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and s/he will refer your question to the ACHS Academic Standards Committee, Academic Dean or the appropriate faculty member to support you.
Need to petition the Academic Standards Committee to request an out of sequence course, a grade appeal, or other special exception? Complete the ACHS Academic Petition available online here, and our Academic Standards Committee will review your request and follow up with you regarding their decision.
Can't find your question here? Click here to view our full help resources.
Accessing the ACHS Virtual Library
Current students have access to the ACHS Virtual Library via Canvas, our online learning platform. To access the Library, log into Canvas (there is a login link at the top-right of this site). You will find the Library via links from the Student Center, or via any of your active classes.
Additional Online Services
- Request your free ACHS email account by sending an email to email@example.com. Then, log in online here once you receive your account credentials.
- Access MyACHS Connect, the ACHS Student Union & Activities Center exclusively for ACHS Students and Alumni: Click here.
- Access MyACHS.com, our Student Information Portal, for Degree Audits and Unofficial Transcripts: Click here.
- Subscribe to the ACHS Student Email Discussion List (current students and graduates only). Click here to subscribe. Then click on Join this Group.
- Subscribe to the College eNewsletter, The Reporter, for holistic health and wellness tips, and developing college news. Click here to subscribe.
Bonus Sneak Peek: Check out all of the great networking resources for ACHS graduates and get inspired by our Alumni in Action online here.