Steps to Apply
1. Complete Your Program Requirements – Ensure your academic record is complete and any incomplete grades are finalized before graduation. Conduct an online audit by logging into your MyACHS Student Information Portal
Things to check for:
- You're completing the final classes required for your degree, diploma or certificate. This is a great time to check if you can confer your credits earned so far into other certificates or professional credentials.
- Your credentials, degree or personal information is listed correctly.
2. Verify Your Financial Status – Satisfy any outstanding financial obligations, that may be required, with the ACHS Business Office by calling 800-487-8839.
- Financial Aid Students: Federal student loans require students to complete an online exit interview. For more details to ensure completion, please contact the Financial Aid Office by calling 800-487-8839.
- If you are conferring credits for professional credentials prior to degree graduation, call to ensure that there are no outstanding balances that could delay the conferral process.
3. Apply to Graduate – Complete the ACHS Graduation Application in its entirety. This information is federally required and must be submitted prior to graduation.
Please submit your application for conferral before the following review deadlines:
- Fall: Apply by February 1
- Spring: Apply by June 1
- Summer: Apply by October 1
4. Pay the $50 Graduation Application Fee – after completing the application you will be sent to a payment portal. You are required to pay this fee for each degree, diploma, certificate or credential you are conferring. The fee covers the following:
- Diploma, presented in a padded, diploma folder featuring the ACHS logo, that is suitable for framing.
- Administrative costs to process application for graduation which includes a formal degree audit
- One complimentary official transcript (a $10.00 value)
What to Expect After Application – You will receive confirmation of receipt. Please allow us 48 hours to review your application. We will contact you directly if we notice any issues that may delay your graduation request.
Your certificate, diploma, or degree will be mailed to the address specified on your graduation application within 4-6 weeks of the conferral periods listed above. An email notification will be sent to you once your credential has been mailed.
Any address changes must be provided to the Registrar’s Office no later than the graduation application deadline!
2019 ACHS Graduation Ceremony Information
WHEN: Friday, June 21, 2019 from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Registration deadline to attend in person and receive regalia in time for the ceremony is May 1, 2019.
We at ACHS are excited to celebrate your milestone with you and your loved ones. This year's celebration will be held at the award winning World Forestry Center nestled in the heart of one of the largest urban forests in the United States, adjacent to the spectacular Hoyt Arboretum.
Anyone in previous semesters or years who have conferred a degree, diploma, certificate, or will confer within 2019, is invited and encouraged to join your ACHS family in celebrating your success. This celebration is a rite of passage for all ACHS graduates.
We know that traveling to Portland may not be an option for everyone. We're excited to include you in our state-of-the-art Virtual Ceremony that celebrates our graduates from all corners of the world.
Use the links below to access frequently asked questions (FAQs) and commonly used student forms.