ACHS has three conferral periods each year in which certificate, diplomas, or degrees may be conferred. ACHS also celebrates all graduates annually by holding a Virtual Commencement, which currently is broadcasted live from the Portland, Oregon campus.
When applying for graduation you will be asked if you would like to attend the ACHS Virtual Commencement either online or in person. The deadline to RSVP for in person is August 1st of each year. ACHS will also send reminder emails about the Virtual Commencement and details will be found on the ACHS Graduation website page.
How to Apply for Graduation
1. Complete Your Program Requirements – Review your degree (program) audit by logging into your MyACHS Student Information Portal. Ensure your academic record is complete and any incomplete grades are finalized before graduation.
2. Apply to Graduate – Complete the ACHS Graduation Application by the following deadlines:
If your last semester is:
- Fall 2017 apply by February 1, 2018
- Spring 2018 apply by June 1, 2018
- Summer 2018 apply by October 1, 2018
If you miss one of these deadlines, please reach out to the Registrar's Office at email@example.com or (800) 487-8839, and we'll be happy to help!
3. Ensure Finances are in Order – Satisfy any outstanding financial obligations with the ACHS Business Office by calling (800) 487-8839.
Financial Aid Students: Federal student loans require students to complete an online exit interview. For more details to ensure completion, please contact the Financial Aid Office by calling (800) 487-8839.
4. What to Expect After Application – You will receive an email confirmation from the Registrar’s Office within 48 hours of receipt.
Your certificate, diploma, or degree will be mailed to the address specified on your graduation application within 4-6 weeks of the conferral periods listed above. An email notification will be sent to you once your credential has been mailed.
Any address changes MUST be provided to the Registrar’s Office no later than the graduation application deadline!
Diploma frames may be ordered with Framing Success.
5. Additional Requirements – Academic Regalia
If you plan to attend the Virtual Commencement you will need to order Academic Regalia with our provider. You must provide your height, weight, and gender, and place your order no later than August 1. The rental fee is due when the order is placed. You may opt to have your regalia shipped directly to you, but we highly suggest you ship to ACHS if you plan to attend in person.
Honor cords may be purchased with our regalia provider or you may purchase with the Delta Epsilon Honor Society if you are already a member.
Tassels may be ordered as well.
If you have any questions regarding graduation, please email the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 487-8839.
Use the links below to access frequently asked questions (FAQs) and commonly used student forms.