Aroma 203 takes students to the next step in their aromatherapy training, looking deeper at the historical uses of aromatherapy and the modern scientific research being carried out in this fascinating modality. Students study methods of administration for essential oils in more depth than Aroma 101 and the anatomy and physiology of the related body systems.
Required Course Pack:
- ACHS eTextbook: Petersen, D. (2017). AROMA 203: Aromatherapy I (17th Edition). Portland, OR: American College of Healthcare Sciences. (Optional: Printed copy available for an additional fee)
- AROMA 203 Practical Lab Kit - This kit includes the following supplies:
- 2 oz each of the following base oils: Aloe Vera Oil, Apricot Kernel, Camellia Oil, Wheat Germ
- 4 oz Baking Soda
- 2 oz Citric Acid
- 2 oz Corn Starch
- Nasal Inhalers (Qty 3)
- 10 ml roll-on bottles (Qty 3)
- 2 oz cobalt blue spray bottles (Qty 2)
- 4 oz Sweet Almond Oil
- 5 ml amber bottles (Qty 5)
- Perfume Testing Strips (Qty 10)
- Online Materials and Library Resources (OMLR)
View the required textbooks for this class, including ISBN, edition, and retail price, by visiting our Required Textbooks page.
Total Course Price:
View the total course price including tuition, fees, course materials, and shipping online here.