Bach flower essences are a simple, natural, and safe modality developed by Dr. Edward Bach. Flower essences are used for emotional and psychological conditions and are safe and effective for adults, children, babies, animals, and plants. In this course, you will study modules designed to take you through the fundamentals of flower essence therapy.
Required Course Pack:
- ACHS eTextbook: Petersen, D. (2018). NAT 202: Energenic Modalities I: Flower Essences (18th Edition). Portland, OR: American College of Healthcare Sciences. (Optional: Printed copy available for an additional fee)
- NAT 202 Practical Lab Kit:
- 10 ml Rescue Remedy Bach Flower Remedy
- 1 oz Amber Bottle with Dropper (Qty 6)
- 20 ml Bach Flower Centaury (Centaurium umbellatum)
- 20 ml Bach Flower Clematis (Clematis vitalba)
- 20 ml Bach Flower Crab Apple (Malus pumila)
- 20 ml Bach Flower Hornbeam (Carpinus betulu)
- 20 ml Bach Flower Rock Rose (Helianthemum nummularium)
- 20 ml Water Violet (Hottonia palustris)
- Online Materials and Library Resources (OMLR)
View the required textbooks for this class, including ISBN, edition, and retail price, by visiting our Required Textbooks page.
Total Course Price:
View the total course price including tuition, fees, course materials, and shipping online here.
Last updated 11/4/19