HERB 201 is designed for students interested in increasing their knowledge of natural health, herbal medicine, and nutrition to improve their health and that of their family. It is ideal for students looking to move forward with advanced herbal training and pursue a career in the natural health industry if desired.
Maximum Enrollment: 30 students
Required Materials (Course Pack)
The Required Materials (or Course Pack) cost—including standard shipping within the United States—is $447.75. This includes:
- ACHS eTextbook: Petersen, D. (2018). HERB 201: Herbal Studies (18th Edition). Portland, OR: American College of Healthcare Sciences. - $135 (Optional: Printed copy available for an additional $111)
- Online Materials and Library Resouces (OMLR) - $115
- Access to the Wonderful Weeds Online Video
- Herb 201 Practical Lab Kit
- A selection of 25 organic herbs in 1-oz quantities
- Capsule Machine with Tamper Size "00"
- Vagicaps Capsules (Qty 100)
Get the most up to date information about required textbooks for this class, including ISBN, edition and price, by visiting our Required Textbooks page.
Total Course Price: $975 (3 credits X $325 per credit) + $447.75 Course Pack + $60 Textbook = $1482.75
Does not include Registration Fee, which is $200 per program or $30 per credit if enrolling in single courses.
* You may always elect to buy or rent your textbooks/ebooks new or used. However, when choosing to purchase college textbooks and supplementary materials outside the College store, please use caution to ensure you purchase the correct version of required materials.
** This textbook is also available as a Kindle eBook from amazon.com.
Optional Recommended Reading & Study Kits
Click here to view the Recommended Reading for this course.
Last updated 7/21/18