HLTH 201 provides students with a strong foundation for more advanced studies in natural health and holistic wellness. Learners will gain a solid understanding of the importance of exercise, nutrition, emotional/mental health, social and interpersonal/intimate relationships, drug/alcohol awareness, physical fitness routines, disease prevention, chronic illness and other important concepts. This course is designed to help students make physical activity a priority today and continue to do so throughout their lives.
Required Course Pack:
- HLTH 201 Lab Kit contains:
- Alfalfa 1 oz Medicago sativa
- Nettle 1 oz Urtica dioica
- Horsetail (Shavegrass) 1 oz Equisetum arvense
- Oatstraw 1 oz Avena sativa
- Online Materials and Library Resources (OMLR)
View the required textbooks for this class, including ISBN, edition, and retail price, by visiting our Required Textbooks page.
Total Course Price:
View the total course price including tuition, fees, course materials, and shipping online here.
Last updated 11/4/19