American College of Healthcare Sciences offers rich possibilities in self-employment and career advancement, as well as opportunities to enrich your own life.
Our admissions requirements are straightforward. To complete the ACHS undergraduate admissions process, applicants must:
- Complete an online application and submit a personal essay.
- Submit official, unopened transcripts: All applicants are required to submit an official, unopened high school diploma, state-approved equivalency, or college transcripts for undergraduate study.
- Transcripts should be issued directly to the institution and can be sent to ACHS, 5005 SW Macadam Avenue, Portland, OR 97239. Certified electronic transcripts can also be sent to email@example.com.
- Graduates of Non-standard or Unaccredited High Schools or Homeschooled Students should review the requirements online here.
- Learn more about accepted transcripts online at https://www.achs.edu/accepted-transcripts
- Submit a copy of a government-issued photo identification, such as a state identification card, valid driver’s license, or passport
- Be approved for admission by the Admissions Committee
- Register for the first semester of classes by acknowledging the registration contract provided by Admissions following acceptance.
- Make the first payment or receive a Financial Aid Award letter to secure a place in class
- Complete your ACHS new student orientation to be fully admitted to ACHS and begin your first semester