Keeping up-to-date with industry research is important in all health-related fields, especially holistic health and wellness, which is developing so rapidly. As part of our commitment to providing the highest quality education, ACHS maintains an extensive student library accessible online 24/7.
Accessing the ACHS Library
The ACHS Library, also referred to as the Library Launchpad, can be accessed through your Canvas classroom. Just click on the Library Launchpad link within the left-hand navigation toolbar to gain access.
What’s included in the Library?
- Access to several subscription library databases
- Article request service
- Library resource guides
- Library training video resources (live and recorded)
- Open access databases
- Reference and citation tools
Who to contact for help? A librarian is available for consultation Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm PST. You can contact a librarian by:
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posting a comment/question in the Ask a Librarian Discussion Board
- Posting a comment/question in the Ask the Librarian Feedback widget within your Canvas course.
ACHS Partnerships & Affiliations
Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.