DEAC Famous Alumni of the Year Nomination
2023 Nomination Deadline: March 12, 2023
Each year ACHS chooses a graduate to represent the College in the DEAC Annual Famous Alumni of the Year Program.
Selection criteria includes a review of the graduate’s academic record and highlights those that have made exceptional contributions to their field of expertise. Additionally, applicants should be proficient and comfortable with public speaking.
Review the selection criteria below and either apply or nominate a worthy fellow graduate to become the next famous alumni!
Please note: the Outstanding Graduate program is limited to Graduates within the last 5 years.
How to Nominate Yourself:
Step 1: Prepare a short essay answering the following questions:
- Have you had an impact in your community or received media attention or other accolades for work you’ve done related to holistic health? What makes you the “go-to-person” for health and wellness in your community?
- Tell us more about what you’ve achieved with your ACHS education.
- How has distance education enabled you to be the holistic health champion you are today?
Step 2: Create a short (one minute) video that includes:
- Your name, city, and state
- Program you’ve completed
- How your studies have changed your life and helped others
Step 3: Upload your video to Youtube (instructions below) & complete the form below.
How to Nominate Someone Else:
After choosing to nominate someone else in the dropdown menu, simply fill out your nominee’s first & last name and their email address, if you have it. Nominations are open for students or graduates that have gone above and beyond with their studies at ACHS and dedication to the integrative health community!
Final nominees will be invited speak at the ACHS Commencement Ceremony held in June in Portland, Oregon, to share more about their work and contributions to the health and wellness community.
We look forward to receiving your nomination!