DEAC Outstanding Graduate Nomination
2024 Nomination Deadline: February 20, 2024
Each year, ACHS chooses a graduate to represent the College in the DEAC Annual Outstanding Graduate of the Year Program.
Selection criteria include a review of the graduate’s academic record as well as the level and quality of their contribution to society and their chosen profession. Additionally, applicants should be proficient and comfortable with public speaking. (Everyone gets nervous, and we can help you prepare. Don’t let this hold you back from sharing your achievements!)
Review the selection criteria below and either apply or nominate a worthy fellow graduate to be nominated as the next outstanding graduate!
Please note: the Outstanding Graduate program is limited to Graduates within the last 5 years.
How to Nominate Yourself:
Step 1: Prepare a short essay answering the following questions:
- Did you graduate within the past five years (2019-2024)?
- Why did you initially enroll in the program you completed?
- Is your success related to the program you completed?
- Have you contributed to your chosen field? If so, how?
- Have you shared with or served the public using the skills and knowledge you learned from your ACHS studies? If so, how?
Step 2: Create a short (one minute) video that includes:
- Your name, city, and state
- Program you’ve completed
- How your studies have changed your life and helped others
Step 3: Upload your video to YouTube (instructions below) & complete the form below.
How to Nominate Someone Else:
After choosing to nominate someone else in the dropdown menu, simply fill out your nominee’s first & last name and their email address, if you have it. Nominations are open for students or graduates who have gone above and beyond with their studies at ACHS and dedication to the integrative health community!
Final nominees will be invited to speak at the ACHS Commencement Ceremony held in June in Portland, Oregon, to share more about their work and contributions to the health and wellness community.
We look forward to receiving your nomination!