Steps to Apply
1. Complete Your Program Requirements – Ensure your academic record is complete and any incomplete grades are finalized before graduation.
Things to check for:
- You’re completing the final classes required for your degree, diploma or certificate. This is a great time to check if you can confer your credits earned so far into other certificates or professional credentials. You can reach out to our Student Services team or the Registrar’s Office with questions.
- Your credentials, degree or personal information is listed correctly. You may submit change of address here.
2. Verify Your Financial Status – Satisfy any outstanding financial obligations, that may be required, with the ACHS Business Office by calling 800-487-8839.
Financial Aid Students: Federal student loans require students to complete an online exit interview. For more details to ensure completion, please contact the Financial Aid Office by calling 800-487-8839.
If you are conferring credits for professional credentials prior to degree graduation, call to ensure that there are no outstanding balances that could delay the conferral process.
3. Apply to Graduate – Complete the ACHS Graduation Application in its entirety. In order for each program to be posted to your student record, a graduation application is needed. Please submit your application for conferral before the following deadlines:
- If Summer is your last term: August
- If Fall is your last term: December
- If Spring is your last term: April
If you miss one of these deadlines, please reach out to the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-487-8839, and we’ll be happy to help!
4. Submit the $50 Graduation Application Fee – after completing the application you will be sent to a payment portal. You are required to pay this fee for each degree, diploma, certificate or credential you are conferring. The fee covers the following:
- Diploma for framing, presented in a padded, diploma folder featuring the ACHS logo and academic leadership signatures.
- Administrative costs to process application for graduation which includes a formal degree audit
- One complimentary official transcript (a $10.00 value)
What to Expect After Application – You will receive confirmation of receipt. Please allow us 48 hours to review your application. We will contact you directly if we notice any issues that may delay your graduation request.
Your certificate, diploma, or degree will be mailed to the address specified on your graduation application within 4-6 weeks after the graduation application deadlines listed above. An email notification will be sent to you once your credential has been mailed.
Any address changes must be provided to the Registrar’s Office no later than the graduation application deadline!
If you have any questions regarding graduation, please email the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com or call 800-487-8839.
ACHS 2024 Commencement Ceremony Information
American College of Healthcare Sciences is excited to announce our 2024 Commencement Ceremony will take place in person and broadcast live on Friday, June 14th, 2024 2pm – 5pm PT. The ceremony will take place at the World Forestry Center’s Miller Hall in Portland, Oregon.
ACHS Lodging Partner
Hyatt House Portland/Downtown – 2080 S River Drive, Portland, OR 97201
Phone: (503) 241-2775
Stay within walking distance of downtown Portland’s famous parks, museums and street markets. Other banner destinations like Oregon Health & Science University are within reach via the train stop located across the street from our hotel. Enjoy complimentary amenities, including Wi-Fi service and breakfast, as well as convenient essentials like our 24/7 market and fitness room. With our central location, Hyatt House Portland/Downtown offers the perfect home base to explore Portland and beyond.
All Hyatt reservations must be booked via link below using the code G-ACHS. Room must be booked no later than 5/1/24 at 4 p.m. PST to guarantee group price.