Transcripts and letters of recommendation for students and graduates in good standing may be requested from the Office of the Registrar. Students should complete the Transcript Request Form or Letter of Recommendation Request Form and submit to the Office of the Registrar. There is a small fee for each additional official transcript (one is provided at the time of graduation).
Students may also access their unofficial transcript and view their degree audit detailing program requirements online at http://myachs.com.
Please Note: All financial obligations to ACHS must be cleared before official transcript orders are processed.
Transcript Requests for Deceased Students
All requests for copies of the transcript of a deceased student must be made in writing, addressed to the Registrar, and include as much of the following student information as possible:
- Student’s name while enrolled (and former name, if applicable);
- Student’s social security number (if applicable) or student ID number (if known);
- Student’s date of birth;
- Dates of enrollment;
- Death certificate (original preferred, photocopy is acceptable) or obituary notice. *
The requestor must also provide the following personal information with the written request:
- Mailing address;
- Phone number;
- Documentation of the relationship of the requestor to the deceased; **
- Reason for the request;
- Date of request.
* If an original death certificate is provided, it will be photocopied for the college’s record and returned to the requestor with the transcript.
** Usually the requestor is a surviving child and, in that case, the request should be accompanied by that person’s birth certificate. Most United States birth certificates list the child’s parents’ names and are compared to the death certificate. An original birth certificate is preferred which will be photocopied for the college’s record and returned to the requestor with the transcript.