Whether you want to manage a local day spa or work for one of the world’s largest resort spas, the Holistic Spa Management Program at ACHS offers students the opportunity to gain the skills and certification for a management career in the spa industry through a comprehensive 15-week program.
Earn a Certificate in Spa Management and be eligible to sit for the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI) exam, an International Spa Association (ISPA) internationally recognized credential.
Certificate in Holistic Spa Management
PROGRAM COSTS: $2596
LOCATION: Fully online.
- Gain a solid foundation in strategic planning for spas, the evolution of the modern spa experience, and learn how to identify current and emerging trends
- Acquire a solid understanding of retail pricing and retail operations; learn how to maximize retail space for profit, visual merchandising, inventory management, and record keeping.
- Obtain the necessary business forecasting skills to implement for a successful spa.
- Broaden your knowledge of aromatherapy as an essential modality to implement for spas.
- Learn tactics of staff management, ways to increase productivity and staff adoption to department activities.
- Upon successful completion of 9 credit hours, students are awarded a certificate in Spa Management and eligible to sit for the Spa Management certification exam from AHLEI.
This program is designed for:
- Spa managers and spa owners who want to gain a more comprehensive understanding of spa management in a short time frame
- Massage therapists, estheticians, and spa attendants looking to grow their career in the spa industry
- Medical professionals who are seeking a career change
Continuing Education Information
Spa professionals looking to advance their learning through continuing education (CE) are also encouraged to register for individual courses in the Spa Management Program.
Group Pricing and Corporate Funding
Interested in offering courses to employees as part of a corporate training program? Contact Amy Swinehart at 971-703-5060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Earn an internationally-recognized spa management credential in 15 weeks:
- Complete all 5 courses (9 credits) to earn your Certificate of Specialization in Spa Management from the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute, an International Spa Association (ISPA)-recognized professional credential, OR
- Take one course and explore the spa industry or earn continuing education hours.
Enjoy fast-tracked enrollment: Take these 9 credits before enrolling in a full program.
- SPA 120 A Comprehensive Introduction to Spa Management, 2 semester credits ($507)
- AROMA 103 Introduction to Aromatherapy for Spa Managers, 1 semester credit ($368)
- SPA 220 Retail Management for Spas, 2 semester credits ($507)
- SPA 250 Supervision in the Hospitality Industry, 2 semester credits ($507)
- SPA 367 Financial Management for Spas, 2 semester credits ($507)
Earn your internationally recognized spa credential and earn credit toward one of these programs at the same time: