Gain a new credential in Holistic Spa Management!
Why should you choose a Certificate in Holistic Spa Management?
- You can earn an internationally recognized credential in 15 weeks.
- Global Wellness Institute research confirms wellness is one of the most resilient and fast-growing markets, seeing double-digit growth even though the global economy dropped by -3.6%.
- According to a 2016 study by the Global Wellness Institute, the "spa economy [...] grew to a $98.6 billion dollar market in 2015." This is a 25% increase since 2013.
- Holistic spa management provides a new and unique perspective of traditional holistic health modalities like aromatherapy in the spa.
- Becoming a spa professional can lead to exciting locales and adventures.
- ACHS’s holistic spa training is ideal for an existing spa professional such as a massage therapist, esthetician, spa owner or director, spa attendants, etc. to expand their expertise and resume.
- To improve your financial knowledge and help your spa thrive.
- Online spa management education offers students the flexibility and convenience to study at any time and from anywhere in the world.
- To improve client satisfaction by offering expanded services like aromatherapy.
Earn an internationally-recognized spa management credential in 15 weeks:
- Complete all 5 courses (9 credits) to earn your Certificate of Specialization in Spa Management from the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute, an International Spa Association (ISPA)-recognized professional credential, OR
- Take one course and explore the spa industry or earn continuing education hours.
Enjoy fast-tracked enrollment: Take these 9 credits before enrolling in a full program.
- SPA 120 A Comprehensive Introduction to Spa Management, 2 semester credits ($507)
- AROMA 103 Introduction to Aromatherapy for Spa Managers, 1 semester credit ($368)
- SPA 220 Retail Management for Spas, 2 semester credits ($507)
- SPA 250 Supervision in the Hospitality Industry, 2 semester credits ($507)
- SPA 367 Financial Management for Spas, 2 semester credits ($507)
If working at or managing a spa has ever crossed your mind, you should consider taking these courses!
Shorter than our regular course offerings (just 7.5 weeks each) and very affordable (about $500 per course including textbooks), you can earn your credential and 9 undergraduate semester credits in 15 weeks. Download more information online here.
These courses award nine credits towards the Diploma in Holistic Health Practice, Associate of Applied Science in Complementary Alternative Medicine, and possibly other programs.
View the Program PDF Below for More Information:
Click the image below to open.