American College of Healthcare Sciences (ACHS) Participates in the Imagine America Military Award Scholarship Program for Veterans with expired or exhausted benefits and Spouses of active duty servicemembers not eligible for other benefits.
The ACHS Military Scholarship awards a one-time scholarship of $1000 toward tuition, not to exceed 35% of tuition.
Eligible applicants are veterans with an honorable discharge that are no longer eligible to receive education benefits and spouses of active duty servicemembers that are not eligible for other benefits.
- Complete the scholarship application online here.
- Arrange for all transcripts and other application materials to be sent to ACHS.
- Provide verification of U.S. military status such as DD214 or other discharge papers, or military spouse status for spouses. .
- Enroll in minimum of 6 credit hours.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
Contact an admissions advisor to receive your personal education funding plan, including information and applications for all qualifying scholarships and loan programs. Call toll-free (800) 487-8839 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.