American College of Healthcare Sciences offers possibilities in self-employment and career advancement, as well as opportunities to enrich your own life.
Our admissions requirements are straightforward. At a minimum, individuals applying for admission to a graduate program at American College of Healthcare Sciences must possess a Bachelors degree from a USDOE-recognized accredited institution.
To complete the ACHS graduate admissions process, applicants must:
- Complete an online application and submit a personal essay.
- Submit official, unopened transcripts: All graduate-level applicants are required to submit an official, unopened transcript demonstrating conferral of a U.S. Department of Education approved accredited Bachelors degree.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a suitable professional reference (submit online at https://contact.achs.edu/submit-a-letter-of-recommendation-for-a-prospective-student)
- Submit a copy of a government-issued photo identification, such as a state identification card, valid driver’s license, or passport
- Be approved for admission by the Admissions Committee
- Register for the first semester of classes by acknowledging the registration contract provided by Admissions following acceptance.
- Make a first payment to secure a place in class
- Complete your ACHS new student orientation to be fully admitted to ACHS and begin your first semester