Foreign Transcripts

Foreign Transcripts

Prospective students with transcripts not in English must have transcripts evaluated by a National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member foreign credential evaluation service and provide the evaluated transcript and report to ACHS.

This foreign credential evaluation must be received by ACHS before your admission to the College or faculty appointment can be approved.

You may use any NACES member organization as listed at

What Kind of Report Should You Get?

A general report with translation is sufficient for admission eligibility. For instance, a general report confirming equivalency of an accredited Bachelors degree meets the education requirement for admission to a Masters degree.

Students who want to have credits reviewed for transfer of credit should request a course-by-course report. 


Please let us know how we can help! Contact Admissions at or the Registrar’s Office at for assistance.

We look forward to working with you and helping you live your passion for holistic health and wellness!