Veteran's Education Benefits

Veterans Funding

Photo of Female Veteran in Uniform

Select ACHS programs are approved for the use of Veteran's benefits by the Oregon Higher Education Coordinating Commission, the State Approving Agency. Just some of the benefit programs you may be eligible for are: the Montgomery GI Bill® for Active Duty, the Montgomery GI Bill® for selected reserve, the Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program (VEAP) and others.

Whether you've previously applied for Veterans Educations benefits or not, your first step should be to call the VA at 1-888-GI-Bill-1. VA counselors will answer your questions and help you determine what benefits you're eligible to receive. You can also check the VA web site at Once you have determined your eligibility, please call (800) 487-8839 and one of our friendly and qualified Admissions Advisors can provide you with more information about how to use your benefits at ACHS.

Applying For Benefits

American College of Healthcare Sciences
c/o Registrar
5005 SW Macadam Ave
Portland, OR  97239

  • Complete and submit your application for benefits – use form 22-1990 to use benefits for the first time; use form 22-1995 to change schools or programs.
  • Send a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility to

Benefit Information

Tuition Assistance

Each branch has its own eligibility requirements and specific TA process. Once you apply for tuition assistance, be sure to submit a copy of your Tuition Assistance Authorization form, signed by your unit’s authorized military official, and to your ACHS Student Advisor for processing. Your branch will be billed your courses after you have successfully completed the courses.

Please select your branch portal below for the most up-to-date information. National Guard and Reservist (select your branch portal)