HEERF II/III Reporting
Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) II/III Reporting Emergency Financial Aid Grants for Students
The following information is provided to comply with the Department of Education’s CRRSAA Act Reporting requirements.
The Federal Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act (CRRSA Act), 2021, has allocated emergency financial aid grants called the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) II/III. The American Rescue Plan was passed and subsequently provided an additional allocation of funds to ACHS.
ACHS has signed and returned to the Department of Education the Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution will use the applicable amount of funds designated under the CRRSAA and ARP (a)(1) and (a)(4) programs to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students.
- ACHS was allocated $27,673 to be awarded to students as Emergency Grants.
- Approximately 465 students may be eligible.
- Potentially eligible students were notified via email and provided a link to the application.
- As of June 4, 2021, ACHS has awarded $3,000 to fewer than 10 students; the institution has received 6 applications for funding.
- As of July 6, 2021, ACHS has awarded $27,250 to 101 students. These grants were awarded to applicants with a 0 EFC on their most current FAFSA.
- As of August 12, 2021, ACHS has awarded $27,673 to 102 students. All funds have been exhausted and no further updates will be provided.
Grants are prioritized to applicants who demonstrate the most need. Need is determined by Expected Family Contribution, as calculated by the FAFSA Federal Needs Analysis, unless the student has not completed a FAFSA. Additional information is requested from those students who have not completed a FAFSA (ex: proof of federal benefits such as unemployment, SNAP etc). HEERF II/III funds are to be used for unexpected expenses arising from the COVID 19 pandemic as well as any aspect of the Cost of Attendance. As of August 12, 2021, all ACHS HEERF funds have been awarded and no further updates will be provided.
Financial Aid Information
- Contact Information
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Federal Aid Available
- State, Local, & Institutional Aid
- Participation in Funding Programs
- Terms & Conditions
- Distribution of Financial Aid
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Code of Conduct
- Direct Loan Terms & Conditions
- Direct Loan Entrance Counseling
- Direct Loan Exit Counseling
- Loan Forgiveness
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Withdrawal & Return of Funds
- Ineligibility Due to Drug Conviction
- Loan Repayment Information
- Textbook Information
- Financial Aid Disbursement
- National Student Loan Data System