HEERF II Reporting
Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) II Reporting Emergency Financial Aid Grants for Students
The following information is provided to comply with the Department of Education’s CRRSAA Act Reporting requirements.
The Federal Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act (CRRSA Act), 2021, has allocated emergency financial aid grants called the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) II.
ACHS has signed and returned to the Department of Education the Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution will use the applicable amount of funds designated under the CRRSAA and ARP (a)(1) and (a)(4) programs to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students.
- ACHS was allocated $17,728 to be awarded to students as Emergency Grants.
- Approximately 465 students may be eligible.
- Potentially eligible students were notified via email and provided a link to the application.
- As of June 4, 2021, ACHS has awarded $3,000 to fewer than 10 students; the institution has received 6 applications for funding.
Grants are prioritized to applicants who demonstrate the most need. Need is determined by Expected Family Contribution, as calculated by the FAFSA Federal Needs Analysis, unless the student has not completed a FAFSA. Additional information is requested from those students who have not completed a FAFSA (ex: proof of federal benefits such as unemployment, SNAP etc). HEERF II funds are to be used for unexpected expenses arising from the COVID 19 pandemic as well as any aspect of the Cost of Attendance. Students may apply for the HEERF II Funds by visiting ACHS Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund II Grant Application.
Financial Aid Information
- Contact Information
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Federal Aid Available
- State, Local, & Institutional Aid
- Participation in Funding Programs
- Terms & Conditions
- Distribution of Financial Aid
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Code of Conduct
- Direct Loan Terms & Conditions
- Direct Loan Entrance Counseling
- Direct Loan Exit Counseling
- Loan Forgiveness
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Withdrawal & Return of Funds
- Ineligibility Due to Drug Conviction
- Loan Repayment Information
- Textbook Information
- Financial Aid Disbursement
- National Student Loan Data System
Campus Safety Information
- Contact Information
- Campus Safety Policies
- Emergency Response
- Emergency Procedures
- Preparation of Annual Disclosure
- Voluntary Confidential Reporting
- Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act
- Sexual Assault Prevention
- Sexual Assault Procedure
- Alcohol Use Policy
- Drug Use Policy
- Crime Alerts
- How to Report a Crime
- Sanctions for Violations
- Disciplinary Rights & Procedures
- Campus Crime Statistics
- Crime Prevention
- Local Law Enforcement