Designed to increase your knowledge of natural health, this course contains up-to-date information that is engaging, easy to read, assimilate, and reference. NAT 101 is full of practical tips and is designed to be fun as well as rewarding. NAT 101 is the first step in your holistic health training and is ideal if you have just discovered holistic health and want to know more.
Maximum Enrollment: 30 students
Required Materials (Course Pack)
The Required Materials (or Course Pack) cost—including standard shipping within the United States—is $390.00. This includes:
- ACHS eTextbook: Petersen, D. (2018). NAT 101: Nutrition, Bodycare, & Herbalism (18th Edition). Portland, OR: American College of Healthcare Sciences. - $160
(Optional: Printed copy available for an additional $133)
- Online Materials and Library Resources (OMLR) - $115
- Aromamassage and Wonderful Weeds DVDs online
- NAT 101 Practical Lab Kit
Required Publisher Textbooks & Media:
- Reflexology Laminated Chart
Total Course Price: $975 (3 credits x $325 per credit) + $390.00 Course Pack = $1365.00
Does not include Registration Fee, which is $200 per program or $30 per credit if enrolling in single courses.
Optional Recommended Reading
Click here to view the Recommended Reading for this course.
Last updated 3/14/19