Designed to increase your knowledge of natural health, this course contains up-to-date information that is engaging, easy to read, assimilate, and reference. NAT 101 is full of practical tips and is designed to be fun as well as rewarding. NAT 101 is the first step in your holistic health training and is ideal if you have just discovered holistic health and want to know more.
Required Course Pack:
- ACHS eTextbook: Petersen, D. (2018). NAT 101: Nutrition, Bodycare, & Herbalism (18th Edition). Portland, OR: American College of Healthcare Sciences. (Optional: Printed copy available for an additional fee)
- NAT 101 Practical Lab Kit:
- Bath Brush - Long Handle
- 7 Day Trial pH Self Test Card
- Bach Flower Rescue Remedy
- 5 ml Lavender Essential Oil Organic (Lavandula angustifolia)
- 1 oz packets of the following herbs: Cleavers Organic (Galium aparine), Dandelion Root Organic (Taraxacum officinale), Spearmint Organic (Mentha spicata), Rosemary Organic (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- Online Materials and Library Resources (OMLR)
Required Textbooks & Media:
View the required textbooks for this class, including ISBN, edition, and retail price, by visiting our Required Textbooks page.
Total Course Price:
View the total course price including tuition, fees, course materials, and shipping online here.
Last updated 11/4/19