Robin Garmise, CHNC Student
I enrolled in ACHS as a result of my passion for nutrition and holistic health (especially digestive health). I believe this lifestyle is the key to overall wellness. My mission is to help people achieve wellness by empowering them to make sustainable changes in their lives.
I will be graduating in May 2016, from the Certificate in Holistic Nutrition Consulting program.
I am planning on starting my own consulting business, Holistic Nutrition for Life LLC. I hope to have my website up shortly. In the meantime, I have been working with my family and friends by providing them with healthy lifestyle goals that fit their individual needs.
What are three things you would tell prospective students?
- Make sure online education and your program are the right fit for you.
- Do your research—don’t only make the case that you’re great, make the case that you’re a great match great for ACHS.
- Be authentic to what your real passions and interests are.
What are your three best tips for current ACHS students?
- Engage often in the online classroom with your classmates and instructors.
- Gain knowledge and have the best possible learning experience.
- Set yourself up for success by committing to a weekly schedule for assignments and study time.