Become an ACHS Alumni Member
Join the American College Alumni Association
As a successful graduate of ACHS, we invite you to join the American College Alumni Association. The American College Alumni Association was established to strengthen the alliance of ACHS Graduates, enhance the services we provide to you, and increase your opportunities for success.
Joining the Alumni Association also supports the college’s ongoing efforts for international recognition. There are two levels of alumni membership activity: Graduate Member and Donor Member.
As a graduate, you are automatically a Graduate Member of the Alumni Association. Your membership includes the following benefits:
- Subscription to the College eNewsletter, The Reporter.
- Access to our active LinkedIn alumni group.
- Discounts on course material updates.
- Access to live ACHS teleconferences and webinars led by holistic health experts.
- Ongoing graduate support.
You may choose to become an Alumni Association Donor Member with a donation of $50 or more annually. Your donor membership benefit includes all of the above graduate member benefits, plus the following:
- Donor member certificate for framing.
- A featured listing on our website alumni pages as a donor member and a bio shared on our Alumni in Action page.