NAT 211 is the second of three Level Two anatomy & physiology programs at ACHS. The focus of the anatomy & physiology courses is holistic anatomy & physiology. Holistic health is based on restoring the normal structure and function of the human body for optimal wellness. In order to understand how to restore balance to the body systems, students must first understand the normal structure and function of those systems.
Required Course Pack:
- NAT 211 Practical Lab Kit:
- Press-N-Bew Tea Bags (Qty 40)
- 1 ml Lavender Essential Oil Organic Sample (Lavandula angustifolia)
- 1 oz Cleavers Organic (Galium aparine)
- 1 oz Lemon Balm Organic (Melisaa officinalis)
- 1 oz Yarrow Leaf and Flower (Achillea millefolium)
- ACHS eTextbook: Petersen, D. (2020). NAT 211: Anatomy & Physiology II (18th Edition). Portland, OR: American College of Healthcare Sciences. (Optional: Printed copy available for an additional fee)
- Online Materials and Library Resources (OMLR)
View the required textbooks for this class, including ISBN, edition, and retail price, by visiting our Required Textbooks page.
Total Course Price:
View the total course price including tuition, fees, course materials, and shipping online here.
Last updated 12/9/19
NAT 210 or taken concurrently with NAT 210