This course is intended as an introduction to the study of biology, genetics, ecology, and evolution. Topics include a short history of biology, scientific method, basic chemistry of life, cell structure and function, photosynthesis, cell respiration, cell reproduction, genetics, evolution and ecology.
Required Course Pack:
- BIO 111 Practical Lab Kit - This kit includes the following supplies:
- Bamboo Tea Strainer
- 5 ml Essential Oil of Peppermint* Mentha ×piperita
- 1 oz Pumpkin Seeds* Cucurbita pepo
- 1 oz Flax Seed* Linum usitatissimum
- Lemon Balm 1 oz Organic Melissa officinalis
- Motherwort 1 oz Organic Leonurus cardiaca
- Mortar & Pestle (Color may vary)
- Online Materials and Library Resources (OMLR)
View the required textbooks for this class, including ISBN, edition, and retail price, by visiting our Required Textbooks page.
Total Course Price:
View the total course price including tuition, fees, course materials, and shipping online here.
Last updated 2/6/20