NAT 212 is the last of three Level Two anatomy & physiology programs at ACHS. The focus of the anatomy & physiology courses is holistic anatomy and physiology. Holistic health is based on restoring the normal structure and function of the human body for optimal wellness. In order to understand how to restore balance to the body systems, students must first understand the normal structure and function of those systems.
Required Course Pack:
- NAT 212 Practical Lab Kit:
- 1 oz Dandelion Root Organic (Taraxacum officinale)
- 1 oz Peppermint Organic (Mentha ×piperita)
- 7 Day Trial pH Self Test Card
- Teeccino Herbal Coffee (Single Serving)
- Dandy Blend (Single Serving)
- ACHS eTextbook: Petersen, D. (2018). NAT 212: Anatomy & Physiology III. Portland, OR: American College of Healthcare Sciences Portland, OR: American College of Healthcare Sciences. (Optional: Printed copy available for an additional fee)
- Online Materials and Library Resources (OMLR)
View the required textbooks for this class, including ISBN, edition, and retail price, by visiting our Required Textbooks page.
Total Course Price:
View the total course price including tuition, fees, course materials, and shipping online here.
Last updated 12/9/19
NAT 211 or taken concurrently with NAT 211