ACHS is proud to support our military students at home and abroad. All of our classes are 100% online and accessible across the globe. Our dedicated team can help navigate every step in your education journey.
Our admissions advisors understand the demands of military life and the education financing opportunities available to veterans, active military, and military spouses. And our student services team is invested in your success as an ACHS student.
Why should I earn my degree at ACHS?
- Affordable tuition.
- Health and wellness-focused programs. We offer over certificates, associate degrees, and master's degrees in areas of holistic health. Our programs include: Integrative Health and Fitness Training, Nutrition, Wellness Coaching, Aromatherapy, Health and Wellness and many more programs.
- Convenient courses. Study from wherever you are. Our flexible online structure can fit your schedule, anywhere you are.
- Credit transfer. We'll accept credits toward your degree - from both prior education and your military training.
- Military benefits. Our advisors know how to maximize your education benefits, like the Post 9-11 GI Bill®, MyCAA benefits, Military Scholarships, Tuition Assistance (through DANTES) and financial aid for those who qualify.
How does ACHS support military students?
- ACHS has been recognized as a Top Military Friendly® School since 2009. This honor is given to colleges that work hard to ensure service members and veterans have the tools they need to succeed.
- We’re accredited by the Distance Education Accreditation Council. We meet and maintain the high level of standards put forward by DEAC, the U.S. Department of Education, and the Oregon Department of Education.