Congratulations! You are eligible to graduate!
Use the resources on this page to complete the steps to apply for graduation and plan your celebration.
Steps to Apply
1. Complete Your Program Requirements – Ensure your academic record is complete and any incomplete grades are finalized before graduation. Conduct an online audit by logging into your MyACHS Student Information Portal
Things to check for:
- You're completing the final classes required for your degree, diploma or certificate. This is a great time to check if you can confer your credits earned so far into other certificates or professional credentials.
- Your credentials, degree or personal information is listed correctly.
2. Verify Your Financial Status – Satisfy any outstanding financial obligations, that may be required, with the ACHS Business Office by calling 800-487-8839.
- Financial Aid Students: Federal student loans require students to complete an online exit interview. For more details to ensure completion, please contact the Financial Aid Office by calling 800-487-8839.
- If you are conferring credits for professional credentials prior to degree graduation, call to ensure that there are no outstanding balances that could delay the conferral process.
3. Apply to Graduate – Complete the ACHS Graduation Application in its entirety. This information is federally required and must be submitted prior to graduation.
Please submit your application for conferral before the following review deadlines:
- Fall: Apply by February 1
- Spring: Apply by June 1
- Summer: Apply by October 1
4. Pay the $50 Graduation Application Fee – after completing the application you will be sent to a payment portal. You are required to pay this fee for each degree, diploma, certificate or credential you are conferring. The fee covers the following:
- Diploma, presented in a padded, diploma folder featuring the ACHS logo, that is suitable for framing.
- Administrative costs to process application for graduation which includes a formal degree audit
- One complimentary official transcript (a $10.00 value)
What to Expect After Application – You will receive confirmation of receipt. Please allow us 48 hours to review your application. We will contact you directly if we notice any issues that may delay your graduation request.
Your certificate, diploma, or degree will be mailed to the address specified on your graduation application within 4-6 weeks of the conferral periods listed above. An email notification will be sent to you once your credential has been mailed.
Any address changes must be provided to the Registrar’s Office no later than the graduation application deadline!
2020 ACHS Commencement Ceremony Information
WHEN: Friday, June 19th, 2020 @ 2 p.m. PST
Regrettably, ACHS has canceled the in-person component of the 2020 Commencement Ceremony; an online live-streamed commencement ceremony will continue to be offered as planned on June 19, 2020. All graduates will also be invited to walk in the 2021 ACHS Commencement Ceremony.
ACHS is excited to celebrate your milestone with you and your loved ones. Join us virtually June 19, 2020! We're excited to include you in our state-of-the-art Virtual Ceremony that celebrates our graduates from all corners of the world.
Any graduates who have been awarded a degree, diploma, certificate, or will graduate by September 2020, is invited and encouraged to join your ACHS family in celebrating your success. This celebration is a rite of passage for all ACHS graduates.
Even if you've already graduated, we'd love to celebrate your hard work and invite you to attend virtually.
We know that traveling to Portland may not be an option for everyone. We're excited to include you in our state-of-the-art Virtual Ceremony that celebrates our graduates from all corners of the world.
These hotels are centrally located and accessible to the venue.
Hyatt SW Waterfront - 2080 SW River Dr, Portland, OR 97201
Phone: (503) 241-2775
Free breakfast buffet and grocery delivery service • Informal bar serving snacks • Indoor pool and gym • 24/7 store • Coin-operated laundry facilities • One mile from downtown and 3 minute walk to the river park.
$179 (ACHS Group Rate- limited) All Hyatt reservations must be booked via link below or by calling 1-866-974-9288. Room must be booked no later than 5/21/20 at 4 p.m. PST to guarantee group price.
University Place - 310 SW Lincoln St, Portland, OR 97201
Phone: (503) 221-0140
Free Wi-Fi, breakfast • Paid parking • Outdoor pool • Laundry service • Kid-friendly • Pet-friendly • Restaurant • Kitchens in some rooms • Fitness center • Bar • Smoke-free • On the MAX train line.
From $134 per night
Kimpton RiverPlace Hotel - 1510 SW Harbor Way, Portland, OR 97201
Phone: (503) 228-3233
Free Wi-Fi • Paid parking • Air-conditioned • Laundry service • Business center • Pet-friendly • Free breakfast • Pool • River Beach access • Room service • Kid-friendly • Restaurant • All-inclusive available • Kitchens in some rooms • Fitness center • Bar • Smoke-free • Near the MAX train line.
From $295 per night
Marriott Hotel - 1401 SW Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97201,
Phone: (503) 226-7600
Downtown • Near the Waterfront • Fitness center • Meeting event space • Parking • Restaurant • Near the MAX train line.
From $189 per night
Hotel DeLuxe – 729 SW 15th Ave, Portland, OR 97205
Phone: (503) 219-2094
Free Wi-Fi • Paid parking • Air-conditioned • Laundry service • Business center • Pet-friendly • Free breakfast • Pool • Room service • Kid-friendly • Restaurant • Fitness center • Bar • Smoke-free • 2 blocks from the MAX train line.
From $198 per night
Embassy Suites - 319 SW Pine St, Portland, 97204, OR
Phone: (877) 214-6722
24-hour business center • Fitness facilities • Spa and sauna • ATM/banking • Accessible bathroom • Ballroom • Banquet hall • Bar/lounge • Computer station • Concierge services • Conference center • Dry cleaning/laundry service • Elevator/lift • Free WiFi • Hair salon • Indoor pool • Laundry facilities • Library • Luggage storage • Restaurant • Self-parking • Shopping on site • Smoke-free property • Spa tub • Sauna • Downtown • Near city transportation and MAX train line.
From $228 per night
Use the links below to access frequently asked questions (FAQs) and commonly used student forms.