CAM 100 introduces students to the diverse field of integrative health. Students will explore the principles of aromatherapy, holistic nutrition, herbal medicine, and other wellness modalities. Students will critically evaluate the history, scientific evidence base, efficacy, and safety of each modality and learn to integrate modalities to support health and well-being.
Required Course Pack:
- CAM 100 Practical Lab Kit - This kit includes the following supplies:
- Lavender EO 5 ml Organic Lavandula angustifolia
- Rosemary EO 5 ml Organic Rosmarinus officinalis
- Peppermint EO 5 ml Organic Mentha piperita
- Calendula Flowers 1 oz Organic Calendula officials
- Basil Leaf 1 oz Organic Ocimum basilicum
- Oatstraw 1 oz Organic Avena sativa
- Press-N-Brew tea bags 40 per pack
- Online Materials and Library Resources (OMLR)
Please note: There are no separate textbooks required for this course; all required reading for this course is located in the online classroom.
Total Course Price:
View the total course price including tuition, fees, course materials, and shipping online here.
Last updated 11/4/19