This four-day, five-night aromatherapy boot camp is designed for professional aromatherapists, aromatherapy students, and aromatherapy enthusiasts!
You don't want to miss the opportunity to study with ACHS Founding President Dorene Petersen and Amanda Lattin in this comprehensive aromatherapy workshop.
Download the schedule online here.
In this hands-on aromatherapy bootcamp, you will:
- Catch up on all the latest issues in aromatherapy
- Learn the ins and outs of blending essential oils for therapeutic purposes
- Discover the keys to conducting effective aromatherapy client sessions
- Experience sustainable Sandalwood production and plant a sandalwood tree
- Immerse yourself in the rich local culture including attending a traditional luau, enjoying an historical walking tour in downtown Kailua-Kona, and exploring the island's energy vortexes1
- Enjoy 1-year online access to the ACHS essential oil monographs authored by ACHS Founding President Dorene Petersen
- Have the opportunity to earn 100 hours of aromatherapy continuing education2
Students can also join participate in optional side trips including a one-day field trip exploring the energy vortexes around Kona, attending a traditional luau, and an historical walking tour (additional fees apply).
 Additional fees apply for optional tours.
 Includes hours completed online with ACHS prior to the workshop, ACHS's CE 520 Aromatherapy Materia Medica online CE course, and hours studied during the workshop.