This four-day, five-night aromatherapy boot camp is designed for professional aromatherapists, aromatherapy students, and aromatherapy enthusiasts!
You don't want to miss the opportunity to study with ACHS Founding President Dorene Petersen and Amanda Lattin in this comprehensive aromatherapy workshop.
Download the schedule online here.
In this hands-on aromatherapy boot camp, you will:
- Catch up on all the latest issues in aromatherapy
- Learn the ins and outs of blending essential oils for therapeutic purposes
- Discover the keys to conducting effective aromatherapy client sessions
- Experience sustainable Sandalwood production and plant a sandalwood tree
- Immerse yourself in the rich local culture including attending a traditional luau, enjoying an historical walking tour in downtown Kailua-Kona, and exploring the island's energy vortexes1
- Enjoy 1-year online access to the ACHS essential oil monographs authored by ACHS Founding President Dorene Petersen
- Have the opportunity to earn 100 hours of aromatherapy continuing education2
Students can also join participate in optional side trips including a one-day field trip exploring the energy vortexes around Kona, attending a traditional luau, and an historical walking tour (additional fees apply).
$2,895 USD based on double occupancy
Single Supplement - $1,250 - Please make sure to request when registering. (Note: In the event that the participant does not have a pair in sharing the room, the participant will have to pay the single supplement charge. Double occupancy is based on first come, first served.)
- All instruction and materials for workshop
- Two study tours during the week
- Five nights' accommodations at the Royal Kona Resort
- All land transportation in Hawaii including airport transfers
- Five breakfasts and four lunches
- All admissions, parking fees, and taxes for study tours during workshop
Price does not include:
- Travel insurance
- Dinners and incidentals
Please view the full terms and conditions online here.
 Additional fees apply for optional tours.
 Includes hours completed online with ACHS prior to the workshop, ACHS's CE 520 Aromatherapy Materia Medica online CE course, and hours studied during the workshop.