Undergraduate course taught: CAM 100, CAM 101, HED 303, HERB 101, HLTH 201, NAT 101, NAT 202, NAT 203, NAT 308, NAT 204, NUT 101, NUT 302, NUT 304, NUT 308, NUT 309
Graduate course taught: HED 503, NAT 500, NUT 502
Abbey earned her Master of Science degree in Nutrition and Integrative Health in 2019. She has always had a passion for holistic health and discovered her love for teaching while on a special duty assignment for 3 years as an instructor for the Community College of the Air Force. In May of 2014 she separated from 14 years of active duty service to pursue her dreams of education, teaching and helping others.
Abbey is committed to lifelong learning and studies various topics of interest in the Complementary and Integrative Health field, to include:
- NES Certified Health Practitioner - 2020
- MS in Nutrition & Integrative Health, Maryland University of Integrative Health - 2019
- Mindfulness in Teaching - 2018
- Brain Health Coach, Amen Clinics - 2017
- ServSafe Certification - 2017
- 750-hour massage therapy program, Cortiva Institute - 2016
- Hippocrates Health Institute - 2014 & 2006
- BS in Alternative Medicine, Everglades University - 2011
- Diploma in Holistic Health Practice, American College of Healthcare Sciences – 2008
In addition to teaching at ACHS (Sep 2015), Abbey administers holistic health consultations and bioenergetic evaluations for Gabriel’s Promise, an organization committed to providing integrative health solutions.
In her spare time Abbey enjoys walking in nature, stretching, world travel, researching, experimenting with cleanses, and of course spending time with her AMAZING family!